Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wiring up for diy wfp trolley

Josh Foster

hi i have started my own diy wfp trolley build i have the pump in, a place for the battery to be held in place and the flow controller. just need help on wiring it all up and i just need an on/off switch wired up and put in. i don't have a remote or a volt meter. any help much appreciated thanks in advance.

Remember you also need a fuse! Other than that, read a few articles and watch a few videos on basic electronics. It's pretty simple, but you need some basic knowledge to do it safely.

I'm building another DIY system now, and I intend to do a video in the wiring as it's a reoccurring question it seems.

Remember you also need a fuse! Other than that, read a few articles and watch a few videos on basic electronics. It's pretty simple, but you need some basic knowledge to do it safely.

I'm building another DIY system now, and I intend to do a video in the wiring as it's a reoccurring question it seems.
That would be handy. I'm going to build a pump box. Have everything apart from the fuse but wouldn't know anything about wiring it up 

Latest Posts

Back