Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Yet another question...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Glazenwasser (.NL)

For those who have a reasonable window cleaning round and then started offering PW addons.... how many of your existing client base did you manage to get PW work from ... yes the question is broad.... It's just that I live in The Netherlands (am a UK Expat), the weather is pretty much the same as the UK and of course the surfaces get the same amount of dirt, grime etc and now I am actually looking at patio's, drives, decking ...ALL I can see is potential work..... Have been wfp here since 2006 and have a solid customer base ... But just wondering how many existing customers you guys manage to upsell to? Cheers Dave

IMG-20190301-WA0001.jpeg

IMG-20190301-WA0003.jpeg

IMG-20190301-WA0007.jpeg

IMG_20190301_094343.jpg

IMG_20190301_094349.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We offer existing customers a number of add on services , pressure washing , gutter vaccing , softwashing , plastic cleans , we find probably 80 % will have gutters Facias cleaned , pressure washing we have a minimum set up fee of £150  I don’t actively promote it as we are so busy with other work but I guess 60 % of those that ask for a price will go ahead and have it done , don’t know if this helps or not , we do have some commercial customers that are pressure washed annually 

A good tip is to post a business card through annually with everything that you do. Our business card says all our services. It keeps the customer familiar with what you offer then, as they do forget sometimes.

sometimes if i spot something that really needs doing i just say to them, “if you ever want the driveway cleaned, or plastics cleaned, gutters cleared etc, by all means give us a shout”

Half the time they’ll probably ask for a price at least

Latest Posts

Back