Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Jet washer supplier

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dezo

Hi guys 

we’re looking to purchase a new jet washer for light commercial use.

preferably a Honda engine and must be ready to go.

Thinking of spending around £500 

must be a good supplier 

Any ideas or recommendations please

Thanks for reply and advice on suppliers

won’t really be using much so don’t won’t to spend to much money to start with.

just light use initially and see how it goes.

many thanks 

We use the clarke PLS 195 from machine mart. Bought it in 2015 and it’s entering it’s 5th season now, still going strong, its only 12.6 lpm 2700 psi  (i dont think most customers outside taps off the mains will allow a higher flow rate if you wanted it) but it packs a punch. The engine is a clarke not a honda. Runs all day without skipping a beat.

i’d say it gets 50-100 hours of use per year depending on how much pressure washing we do, must have served in excess of 400 hours now. 

The air filter is always clean even at the end of season. Change the spark plug, engine oil & pump oil annually and i swear it just keeps going and going. Think its £526 including VAT.  it’s a Gem of a machine.

Ben Marriot at Rutland pumps is very helpful and no hard sell ,but your budget isn’t a lot for a complete set up , unless you try and find something second hand , Honda are expensive , as has been said loncin have a reasonable reputation and are a lot cheaper I’ve never had one , I have had a number of Honda ones and they are good but having bought a v twin briggs and Stratton from Ben Marriot I would never go back to Honda the briggs is quite, uses far less fuel , more powerful, and far smother running machine it’s in a totaly different league to Honda but it’s not cheap , the old adage of the get what you pay for comes to mind .

Back