Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hot box............

I have no experience but am looking to start PW in new year 2020.... Thinking that maybe as well as running s hotbox with a PW.... I can run the hot box during the winter to fill my WC tank with the warm/hot water for the day.....

Yeah cannot see a reason why it wouldn't work.....each day empty the van tank back into my 2000litre holding tank.... Morning....start heater and run hot/warm water into van tank.... Fill the van tank as required and off to work..... It's not like we need to maintain a specific temp to clean windows.... But warm is nice to work with.... And look at the difference between a 'Freedom or Grippamax' heat system and a hot box.... Plenty of saved cash to insulate the money tank....plus you have the option to use it for PW as well..... It's a no brainer..... Look at Qwashers hotbox 1400quid plus a power source....buy this and you can run a gutter vac/wetvac or running the camp site on summer hols?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back