Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Go big or start small??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pressurewasher

Hello. Im seriously thinking of starting up a pressure washing add on. 

i get it that a 21lpm machine is a better/quicker clean but is it just a pain in the butt having such a big machine for small jobs? Do some of you guys run two machines, a lighter machine (say honda gx 200) for those smaller jobs? If so which one do you buy first to get you going?

any washer recomendations would be gratefully received. Im pulling my hair out!!

thanks

Small jobs get an electric something like a Nilfisk Poseidon. Or just turn down small jobs and have the big one.

If your doing something like a terrace house front patio, the p/w is set up on the street people walking past, kids ect. Electrics are safer if you ask me around the public walking past, they cant get burnt on them. 

Yes we do but pressure washing for us is an add on so only do a few jobs each month mainly full days work so it comes out in the morning and goes back in at the end of the day , if there is two of us we lift it out if one person we have ramps to run it up and down 

Latest Posts

Back