Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

more, more or less, less

Glazenwasser (.NL)

For those who do this PW lark full on.... I have been looking at 'qwashers' on eBay and I am drawn to their no nonesense approach.... Now what would you say is the real everyday differences between say a gx390 21lpm/200bar machine and say a gx630 30lpm/200bar machine ?... Let's for arguments sake say I can feed each enough water ... My uses would be mainly block paving, drives, decking....very little tarmac.... I would like to be able to appraoch my current WC customer firstly and then scout external custimers once that has dried up.... Would like to use turbo nozzles poss twin turbo and fsc..... I like the idea of hotbox as I could theroectically run it during winter to heat water i.e fill my van tank with warm/hot water at the start of the day for winter WC work .....thoughts?, Bear in mind I actually have no experience with PW other than what I am learning online at present.

So for mainly domestic..... 21lpm/200 bar or 30lpm/200bar, Now I know it's always good to have more but the real question is ...is it really needed? for my uses?

The idea is to PW as an extra service and not be a complete full-time show. Mainly residential .... Obviously I want to be able to clean to a good standard and be able to clean at a good speed (once I know what I'm doing) and not spend a whole weekend doing a drive like I'm using a small.karcher (of this I have experience)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate your in the Netherlands so I would expect your winter to be colder than ours. If your working in the winter that water whether hot or cold will turn into a sheet of ice.

Here in the UK I don't get a call about pressure washing from the end of October until March. People just don't want it doing.Ā 

If I was you get the 390 it will be cheaper. It will get through any drive easy.

The more water you use the better drainage you need , 30 ltr per muinit is awesome but it will be far more difficult to supply what it needs , we have a 21 ltr briggs and Stratton machine and I havenā€™t come across anything we cannot clean , also Evan with relatively poor water pressure we use a 240 ltr wheelieĀ bin as a buffer tank and generaly donā€™t have a problem running out of water , we clean a lot of block drives ,concrete, decking, I personaly think a 21 ltr machine is the best all rounderĀ 

Its called a bin kit. The optimum pressure washer on here is one with 250bar and 21lpm, expect to pay over 2 grand for it. The problem is the weight now which can be around 100kgs so might be better with the 200bar and 21lpm portable one. My PW jobs are beginning to come in now as I have one on Wednesday and another later on.

Latest Posts

Back