Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionics WFP trolley + Power upHD reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AGlassAct

Reluctantly selling my Ionics 24v motorised trolley. Brought to clean new estates and neighbours but I prefer the comfort and security if my van. Plus I don’t do many houses on new estates!!

Ionics 300ltr tank. Ionics pump and controller. Fill valve/solenoid. The filtration would have originally had a softener filter which would be regenerated with salt - this was removed and replaced with a sediment filter.

Full 4040 RO bolted to the side. I was going to convert the linear filters to standard 20” once they needed replacing but they are still pretty much brand new. The RO is still producing at 98% efficiency. My parameters when testing were 321ppm to 6ppm. Water pressure was approx 45psi.

As new Waterworks Power up HD bolted to the top frame, stainless steel brackets and guide for hose. 

50m of hi-viz tough hose (6mm).

The trolley - what a beast!!! Zalleys 24v with charger. Thumb control for speed which is touch sensitive, will go slightly faster than normal walking pace. Claimed range of up to 6 miles but I’ve never tested it to failure. With the extra kit on (hose reel, pump etc) the range will be less. Happily goes up and down high kerbs and over any terrain. Has a safety pad on the front which stops the trolley if it’s pressed (like a kill switch) and moves backwards slightly - just in case you trap yourself against a wall!! It will also only operate when the handle is down.

I’m looking for £2250. 

Ideal for pedestrian zones, red routes or just compact local work. Pulls in a lot of attention when out and about - I’ve had more walk up enquiries when using this.

In no rush to sell so the price isn’t up for negotiation at the moment. The cheapest I’ve seen the equivalent used trolley (on it’s own) is £2000 so consider this - for the right person - a bargain. 

Any my questions please PM me.

Collection from Burton-On-Trent. I know a local courier that could transport it if needed - it was collected for me from Plymouth. 

AF8BF4EF-2371-44B0-A6B2-EB8B3F1C6B2D.jpeg

2B03786F-5D71-4445-9D7E-D42AD6DF842A.jpeg

E21799D9-E427-40DB-A3A5-C42838377B15.jpeg

B239C3B5-8F29-4B5E-BEEC-3B0FC91A2F48.jpeg

Collection from Burton-On-Trent. I know a local courier that could transport it if needed - it was collected for me from Plymouth. 
It could be driven back without need for a courier, keep off motorways and have a few stops for a cuppa etc, bobs yer unc! ☕ 

How do you secure this in your van when it’s full as can imagine it’s quite heavy when full? 
 I currently work from my home address so it’s not transported other than by its own power. If I wanted to put it in a van to drop off at a central point to work from I’d just strap it to the tie down points, it’s solid as a rock when the power is off as the motors are braked - so forward/backward movement isn’t an issue. 

I currently work from my home address so it’s not transported other than by its own power. If I wanted to put it in a van to drop off at a central point to work from I’d just strap it to the tie down points, it’s solid as a rock when the power is off as the motors are braked - so forward/backward movement isn’t an issue. 
Ahh right? I wouldn’t have thought the tie down points would be strong enough to hold such a weight. I bet your talking over half a tonne when full of water. Great idea if you have a worker that you could drop off on an estate were you’ve got loads of work together then you can go do your own thing to save time and make more £££’s. At that price though I bet you could get another cheap van and diy install instead. 

Back