Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Target leaflet drops...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pressurewasher

Im getting some pressure washing leafelets done up this week. Ive read up a lot on here and the return rate doesnt seem worth the hassle.

my plan was to target people with dirty drives, while im out walking the dog if i see a driveway that needs doing il leaflet the house.

have any of you tried this approach?

I have never distributed leaflets this specifically... When I first started WC I would find a 0.5% rate was my norm.... from my limited experience and from reading.... the key is to distribute and then repeat, repeat, repeat ad nauseum... I have a established WC round but in the new year 2020 aim to hit my target area every 8weeks (11317 houses) during the year depending on returns to promote PW/SW/WC etc.... Basically I think if you have half decent leaflet it's then down to it being a numbers game....Good luck? perhaps your way might work..... Would love to hear how it works out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back