Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water fed pole for fsg

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pressurewasher

Hi guys. Ive only just started pressure washing, i have no interest whatsoever in window cleaning, but i do fancy offering one offs fsg cleans. This got me thinking... Can you run a water fed pole straight from a normal hosepipe and outside tap. This would be the cheaper option for me as i already have the hose so would just need to buy a pole and some sort of connector?

every one i look on ebay dont show the conector on the bottom of the pole or give you conector options in which i have no idea about. 

Failing that its shelling out for a gardiner backpack ?

I would apreciate any pointers in the right direction. Thanks

Ps i believe its not the done thing to pressure wash fsg? But then again they sell telescopic poles.... ?

Just buy a wfp pole from wcw with the hosepipe tap connector fitting on the end. You can then connect this to the outside tap via a hosepipe. You will still need to rely on the custy having an outside tap though. You'll also need to rinse the windows afterwards though and then trad them if you dont have purified water.

ive tried the telescopic pole tactic for fsg’s it fails miserably. Gives naff results and its too risky.

The only reason i keep the telescopic pole is that it could be good for using a low pressure rinsing nozzle on a gable end if softwashing

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Gardiners CLX for fsg with a sill brush with fan jets for spraying UBIK on them and an high pressure nozzle gun I connect to outside tap to rinse down....I also have a spray nozzle I can fit to CLX if no outside tap and use tank.

Latest Posts

Back