Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thinking of doing some soft washing 1st time

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Diamond geezer

Iam a WFP windy,Ive been looking at soft washing on u tube ect.My customer has detached property with white stucco walls,but their rather dirty especialy where they flare,just above windows below.Before hearing about soft washing,i would have thought it needed a repaint,but just painting where they flare,would look,right out of place.I under stand Benz would be a good idea for a novice,like me.Thing is WILL IT WORK? or will I have to go into hiding after wards Cheers

Depends what the contaminant is if it’s biological dirt then yes it will work if it’s carbalnatious then it won’t , some pictures would help , don’t believe all you see on YouTube there is a lot of false information out there . 

thanks sorry not up yo speed yet on posting pictures yet.iam trying,very trying some say.most properties are dirty mosley at the flare.whats carbaintious,to be shure please

thanks sorry not up yo speed yet on posting pictures yet.iam trying,very trying some say.most properties are dirty mosley at the flare.whats carbaintious,to be shure please
  Carbonatious  is anything caused by carbon so dirt from traffic exhaust , chimney smoke , and general dirt in the air . Softwashing using hypo ( bleach) or biocides will kill and remove anything that grows on a property,  algi ( red, green, black) , licken, moss and all bacteria 

I think it is carbonatious.Your explination has shed more light on the subject,Thanks,Is there anything that,ll shift this please,ive got some ubick and some caustic 10 from Scott Dening?

I think it is carbonatious.Your explination has shed more light on the subject,Thanks,Is there anything that,ll shift this please,ive got some ubick and some caustic 10 from Scott Dening?
Tfr might help and scrub with wfp attached to garden hose or pressure wash maybe , watch anything caustic on plastic it can turn it yellow and dull the surface and burn your skin 

Back