Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Patrick Flaherty

Gardiners WFP site

Patrick Flaherty

Anyone else experiencing trouble with Gardiners today or just me !!!!

They are not returning my calls and their payment page p***ing about so cant place an order !!!! 

Bumblebee72

I posted about this yesterday on WFP section.  Spoke to Emma at Gardiners, she said no-one else had reported problems.  Seems at least two of us are having trouble!  I had a call back from Emma and placed my order over the phone, but still can't place orders on the site.

Got to admit they were quick enough replying when I emailed them.

Maybe try that?

Den

I had a online order go through and received last week great service as normal. I know that don't help you but if there is a problem It would be recent hope it gets sorted for you. 

Alex Gardiner

We are currently experiencing a Sagepay integration issue on the website - this only affects orders on the website being paid by card. It does not affect Paypal or orders paid for over the phone,

Send the Customer Service Team an email on sales@gardinerpolesystems.co.uk and they will happily call you back and process your order in the meantime, until this issue is sorted.

ALPINEYORKS

Off topic but how come you've stopped selling ro membranes and pre filters?

Alex Gardiner
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, ALPINEYORKS said:

Off topic but how come you've stopped selling ro membranes and pre filters?

We made the decision at the beginning of 2018 to stop supplying RO components. We then spent 2018 selling off our stocks and also any products associated with RO production and systems, such as electronic controllers etc.

The reason for this was so that we could simplify the business to focus more on our core product production of Poles, Brushes and all things directly associated with these items.

Edited by Alex Gardiner