Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Logo first draft!!!

roast beef

So whilst awaiting all the gear I need to finish the van system I thought I'd knock up a quick Facebook page, a logo, Facebook cover photo etc. Heres my first draft, I quite like the simplicity of it! All constructive criticism is most welcome!

Uroxlogo.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dont know if it is my eyes but I really have to focus to read what it says. Which is kind of ironic when it says "making your view crystal clear"

I would use a picture of a wfp or windows with the text incorporated.

people like to see images rather than read information. 

dont know if it is my eyes but I really have to focus to read what it says. Which is kind of ironic when it says "making your view crystal clear"

I would use a picture of a wfp or windows with the text incorporated.

people like to see images rather than read information. 

Yea I did notice that when I uploaded that, it's something I'm going to have to play about with and get some image in there.

something like this (if your trad) 

obviously find one with a wfp if you are going that route 

View attachment 16675

Yea thing is with these images, after doing some research and browsing a shed load of other cleaners pages and website, every man and his dog has something like this or the wfp variant of this! 

I like to try and be a bit different from the norm, the peacocking effect it think they call it!

My slogan...'I like my windows, how I like my women; the dirtier, the better'

Sorry I think your logo looks completely wrong. The colours look dirty, it's hard to read and it doesn't look bright and clean. 

When I look at it, I don't think "cleaning", I think...cinema, or a seductive lighting company. 

Most importantly, if you were to put your logo on a polo shirt, T-shirt or baseball cap, it just wouldn't work at all.

You did ask!

Latest Posts

Back