Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Hiace Nostalgia

professional design service

Hiace Nostalgia

Lately I've been thinking about employing a professional design service to design a nice logo/stationary/van signage. Has anyone had experience using such a service, was it expensive,  did you feel it was worth it in the long run? 

I would expect to pay around £500 for that kind of work, but I could be way off the mark!

Clearview Lee
Posted (edited)

I have absolutely no regrets paying to have mine done. I literally paid bit by bit over a few year period as was proving costly.  But in the end, about eight years ago now, I got what I wanted. My problem was me giving them ideas, but obviously, they couldn’t see what I had in my head, so there was a few back and forth scenarios costing me extra £75 a pop. Anyway, got there eventually. Think it all came to about £600 over a 3 year period. I was in no rush! 😀

https://montage.agency/

Edited by Clearview Lee

Hiace Nostalgia

thanks @Clearview Lee not far off what I was thinking then price wise! I'm in no rush either, would rather take my time and get it done right. i clean the windows of a design consultants so might be able to get a good deal👍

Clearview Lee

Nice one - go for it!

Green Pro Clean Ltd

For one of our other companies we decided to give fiverr.com a go and were very happy with the results.  Worked out well.  Cheap but also you don't pay till your happy.  As above biggest hurdle is relating to them what you want them to achieve. 

Maund

Im okay at designing logos, pm me with what you are after and I will show you a draft. 

I will be much cheaper than £500 😂

Hiace Nostalgia

thanks guys for the input, I think I'll probably use a local business if I do go ahead with it. never really bothered about that in the past but trying to use local where possible now. keep the videos coming by the way @Green Pro Clean Ltd👍

Iron Giant
Posted (edited)

@Hiace Nostalgia personally if I had an offer on the table of someone offering to make me a logo I would snap their hand off, more than 7 years ago I think it was, someone in the industry was happy to make me a logo for me for free and I still use it all these years later although it has been updated. 

Edited by Iron Giant
grammar

Cleanco

I used fivver. £35 for a high quality logo. 

Iron Giant
1 minute ago, Cleanco said:

I used fivver. £35 for a high quality logo. 

Not a fiver then 🤣 I have used fiver to have my logo redrawn for a higher resolution image and other bit's and pieces and I rate the service offered  

Cleanco

😂. No that’s what I thought. The name just draws you in but you have to pay more for a better logo design service. Didn’t mind though as you pay for what you get.