Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advertising/marketing your business

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mupps

Yesterday after dinner my wife decided that she wanted to go out around the country lanes looking amongst the hedgerows for elderflower. We ended up driving all over the place but as we live in such a beautiful area it was nice just to take in all the wonderful views where we live. We were traveling in the van as I couldn't be bothered to move it out of the way to get the car out....... good decision! On the way back home driving through a lovely little village near to us we were passing a large bungalow and a woman  was at the front of her home and smiled at us waving like mad. She was stopping us to ask if we could clean her windows for her at some point. We were then asked in and she showed us around - what a lovely property. I quoted her £60 for a two month clean. One very happy new customer and one happy window cleaner with a happy wife and her bag full of elderflower. It just shows that having your van with the company name and description of what business/service you offer is always worth it. Oh and of course having plenty of business cards too! 

Latest Posts

Back