Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

riggy

how many no's to how many yes's ratio

riggy

Hi all, would be intresed to hear how many no's to yes's do you find you get when canvessing ?  sure it must be hard to remember after doing 100's or even 1000's so just a genral feeling on what you all feel the avarge is.  my gess is somwhere round the 100 no's for every yes. would this be about right. apricate any feed back. 

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Not at all mate, unless your style of canvass is not too good. I would say 2 or 3 'no' to every 'yes'. 

You may knock 100 doors but only speak to 12 or 13 people but you should get 3 to 4 of those. 

riggy

thanks green pro. i thought it would be way more no's than that.  havnt gone out doing it yet,  just preparing for it at the moment. 

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Some days you can get totally crushed pounding pavement for 3 or 4 hours not to land a single job but these are far and few between. 

P4dstar

Your best option would probably be to find some friends houses to clean for free, knock the neighbours. They're more likely to say yes if they can see you cleaning a neighbours windows and its good practice to boot.

solarpanelcleaningltd

1 in 10.

ish.

Andy Hill

Generally you'll get more people not answer the door than do. But as Darren suggests, if your pitch/technique is ok, you'll get a decent return for those you do speak to. I generally get around 4 customers for every hour I'm knocking. Other factors of course come in to it - Demographics, time of day, which way the winds blowing and if you're wearing your lucky pants 😉 

Hyzer373

I think it heavily depends on if the areas you canvass have window cleaners or not.