Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Softwashing new set up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have started building my new softwashing machine using an ionics system frame , Steve scargill has made me two 300 ltr tanks both with sloping bottoms so that they will empty completely , the standard of his workmanship is second to none , I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone  wanting a custom tank making . Both tanks have removable lids ,and two outlets for each tank .The water tank has a 26ltr per muinit pump and the solution tank has a 11 ltr per muinit pump both are chemically rated and are on controllers so the flow can be adjusted as required . Due to not wanting another van this is going to be mounted in a trailer yet to be purchased , for anyone thinking of doing something like this it is very simple.  Just got to wire the pumps to the controllers and it’s ready to go . 

B9DB1B5C-6DF9-40E4-A2C2-897EC265DA19.jpeg

740D793C-0890-423C-87E9-3568E3036940.jpeg

DCBA464E-5D22-44ED-940B-BEEFDAA555F7.jpeg

7545EB13-EB36-4CD2-A458-673D5FF1ADEE.jpeg

AD70997E-741E-4C1D-83B9-19CBAA6EA717.jpeg

Thanks I thought as much. 

What would be be the best way to get hypo mix onto the roof. Is there a large trolley system I could buy or is everyone making systems? 

I built my own system , but you can use any backpack or any tank with a pump really, the pumps Ben sells are chemical rated though , just flush it through with water after and it’s fine . I haven’t got one but I know a few people that use theses for softwashing if you do a few jobs might be worth the investment 

F4CC2F52-AF5C-4E04-914B-068B2C8648A8.png

Just been looking at that and that’s a bit rich for me as I’m just starting out. 

I think ill just make my own as it’s only for a few jobs. 

Just been looking at that and that’s a bit rich for me as I’m just starting out. 

I think ill just make my own as it’s only for a few jobs. 

How did you get on with making your own mate? I've got my first roof clean (spray only) coming up on a fairly large house and a gardiners back pack just isn't going to cut it 

I haven’t had the time and yes you’re right on that. 

Weve got about 5 big roofs on the books and each one is going to be done with a backpack ? 

Back