Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

xtreme sill brush - Gardiners

Viggers

Hi just wondering if we have a release date for the brush yet, I was tired of waiting so I brought the universal brush a few weeks back, its definitely different but growing to like it, the blue bristles on the sides are really tough and great at getting those yellow splats off the glass. However I will still buy an xtreme sill brush to add to the collection.

Hi just wondering if we have a release date for the brush yet, I was tired of waiting so I brought the universal brush a few weeks back, its definitely different but growing to like it, the blue bristles on the sides are really tough and great at getting those yellow splats off the glass. However I will still buy an xtreme sill brush to add to the collection.

No release date yet......

However we have had brushes made and they are undergoing final testing to iron out any issues so we are very nearly there ?

@Viggers if you have a direct enquire about a release of a product please contact the supplier directly.

We welcome the great interaction from all suppliers across the forum, but the forum isn't a message board. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be picking one up for sure and I'll most likely be getting an Xtreme pole with it too. Love my SLX22 but that lighter weight and extra rigidity is really appealing to me right now.

@Viggers if you have a direct enquire about a release of a product please contact the supplier directly.

We welcome the great interaction from all suppliers across the forum, but the forum isn't a message board. 
I will refrain from answering the question then ?

Viggers drop us an email or PM and we can elaborate.

I will refrain from answering the question then ?

Viggers drop us an email or PM and we can elaborate.

No disrespect meant to you Alex or any other suppliers at all, I feel it's the culture we are in were people will post on a forum or elsewhere and wait hours or days for a response rather than contacting a supplier directly to get a speedier response. 

Just don't answer and keep them in suspense ?

No disrespect meant to you Alex or any other suppliers at all, I feel it's the culture we are in were people will post on a forum or elsewhere and wait hours or days for a response rather than contacting a supplier directly to get a speedier response. 

Just don't answer and keep them in suspense ?

No disrespect taken - it is actually far easier for us to reply to queries through just email or phone queries ?

Through an average day we also try to check 2 or 3 forums, Facebook etc.Sometimes these extra methods can get overlooked depending on work load.

However once I have seen a query like this.........?

Gardiner published this video yesterday. Never seen this brush before. It looks like this must be the new xtreme sill brush, or am I wrong?

@paul alanwill be on it like a car bonnet ?
I know...I shouldn't really as I already have a 14" hybrid extreme, a 10" hybrid extreme, a 10" stiff extreme, a 10" DIY extreme with unger boars hair in it and a new taper tec extreme.

I have the tucker dual trim and the boars hair which I'll try not to use unless needed, and a Gardiner ultimate flocked for lead. I did have a couple of X-Line flocked but the bristles are just too long and bouncy over lead. So all my X-Line brushes have ended up here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/X-line-Water-Fed-Pole-Cleaning-Brush-Bundle-X4-Gardiners-Rinse-Bar/133145881752?hash=item1f001cec98:g:F0cAAOSwFmtdWaAx

brush fetish springs to mind paul!........?

my xline flocked is great for cleaning the van/car......

when i think of the money ive spent on brushes over the years!...it must be close to £1k in 9 years.....if not more.....

xtreme and ultimate are the only 2 brushes i use these days(stiff bristle versions)

SL and sill brushes are too heavy IMO,supreme i didnt like......

I am interested in the xtreme sill brush as im not always 100% happy with glass coverage of the standard extreme,if its a fair bit lighter than the standard sill brush it could replace it altogether.....

Back