Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Titan 30ft Pole Raffle for dementia

Green Pro Clean Ltd

The lads at The Cleaning Warehouse home of the Water Genie range sent me an email last night to enter their prize draw for a Titan 30ft Carbon Pole.  Having used this it's a pole I'd be happy to own. 

They are raffling it off with a just giving page to raise money for dementia something many of us are more than familiar with. 

My mother was a nurse in a dementia care home for over 20 years before retirement. My wife did 6 years as a care assistant in a care home for dementia and most personally my Grandmother, someone that has know me for 46 years now does not recognize me at all.  She made it to 95 but now does not recognize a single member of the family. 

Us windies are know for talking up how well the rounds are going so lets see you share some of that love and fortune, even if it's only a £5 it all helps lads but I hope you'll step up and dig deep. The pole is just a bonus you may get for doing the right thing. 

Here's the details. 

Link doesn’t work.

Great cause though.

Had a look on their website and couldn’t find it either.

wondering if I’ve got dementia now.....

Cheers mate.

Donated.

Still need a Facebook account to enter though so I’ve no chance if winning. Bit daft really.

I’m starting to sound like a moany old tit.

Oh no, it’s a very worthy cause. Happy to donate. You and the cleaning warehouse should be applauded for doing this.

Shame you can’t enter the competition unless you open a Facebook account though. 

Hey Guys, 

Just want to say thank you to everyone that has already donated to this cause. Like Darren @ Green Pro Clean said, Dementia is something that nobody wants and yet everybody knows of somebody that has been affected by it. This is why we have decided to help support Dementia UK's charity by asking our window cleaning community for some help. 

If you get chance please pop over to our Justgiving fund raising page and donate as much or as little as you can, every little helps. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/thecleaningwarehouse?fbclid=IwAR1Ry0fvL68kqFVIffSyYH_A7wCvu3pLf7JNQCVHw5B9Mu-Box1tSfBo-WU

To help make the donation worth your time we will be raffling a New 30ft Carbon Fibre Titan pole (the same one that Green recently reviewed on his Youtube) This is a great pole and one that will be a perfect addition to any van.

Many thanks and help us hit our £500.00 Target! 

View attachment 16901

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll donate another fiver if you let me enter the draw without opening a Facebook account???

Back