Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sign writing. selling your business

Cleanteam South west

I have allways been a massive fan of your van selling your business, from having a cleaning company in the late 90s where i had a Bright yellow estate then buying a big yellow Taxi in 2000. There has been a few people on here asking about van sign writing so come on lets see yours....... heres my latest

My logo are my 3 kids ..... two girls one boy lol

IMG_1545.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have allways been a massive fan of your van selling your business, from having a cleaning company in the late 90s where i had a Bright yellow estate then buying a big yellow Taxi in 2000. There has been a few people on here asking about van sign writing so come on lets see yours....... heres my latest

My logo are my 3 kids ..... two girls one boy lol

View attachment 16818
love the design. how much did that set you back? 

also what did you go with on the rear?

in the process of trying to design mine

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been thinking of sign writing my van.ive seen some sign writing, as of the peg realy cheap,ie water fed pure window cleaning,straight to the point.job done but if you like me would maybe want something more original and exclusive help from an artistic advisor would be great! templates from a window cleaning affectionare must be a bounus but where to go ,some of you prob know, can you advise me please.LOOK AT ThE skky BBOYS

Back