Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inside of conservatory roof

Gasket

Hi Guys,

Been asked to pop round and quote for a total new customers inside of conservatory roof. 

No idea at the moment how big or whether glass etc. 

Do you normally price similar to outside and add a bit on. As I’m guessing it will take me longer ??

Whats the best method to clean them, I only have wfp and trad tools 

Do recall seeing Green doing one with window Vac which looked straight forward ??

Thanks in advance gents 

Last edited by a moderator:
Step ladder and trad tools will do, don't do it on a sunny day though as you'll get very sweaty b0llocks very quickly. Also you'll want more for inside than outside and be careful if they're a smoker. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow now that is a good price ... there’s me thinking I’m going to quote £50/£60
That includes doing all around the openings of the windows and all frames inside takes a morning with two people, but it’s back breaking hot work especially at this time of year . 

No wonder they can afford to advertise on TV.

I have started suggesting to customers now to get a quote from sandersons and I’ll do it for half the price , we have a job coming up in a few weeks time medium size conservatory with poly carb roof sandersons quoted £1000 we are doing it for £500 nice easy job bit of black mould on the plastic roof bars but it won’t take a morning to do 

I have started suggesting to customers now to get a quote from sandersons and I’ll do it for half the price , we have a job coming up in a few weeks time medium size conservatory with poly carb roof sandersons quoted £1000 we are doing it for £500 nice easy job bit of black mould on the plastic roof bars but it won’t take a morning to do 

You have took the words right out of my mouth. That's exactly my plan of action, if they don't go for it, then I'm really not that interested in quoting for it.

Back