Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook business page

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ade c

Hey all anyone had success with a FB business page? Set up a good page and spent quite a bit promoting it and had very little return regarding new business . Loads of likes etc but no real leads so just wondering how anyone gets in with it ?

It's a good advertising tool on the whole as you can can easily showcase your work with before and after pics of jobs as for paid advertising it is almost pointless spending money on boosting posts as they yeild very little or no return 

It's having the page and updating on regular basis along with reviews that help me gain business, plus I get tagged a lot on closed residents fb page's when people ask for a recommendation. 

Depending on what you’re selling it can work out well. If you're just selling window cleaning it could be hard work because everybody knows that the old bargain basement and budget pages are flooded with budget window cleaners

i’ve had a good return on ad ons though, gutter clearances, fascia cleans, pressure washing & the likes. People seem to be more interested in that. Very good place to put your photos up too as iron giant said. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back