Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pw hose leaving marks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DJT

Hi guys, just done a job and it seems my pw hose has been leaving marks everywhere which has been a pain in the bum to put it lightly. Any body experience this and any suggestions in future to stop it happening again?! 

IMG_20190702_163502.jpg

Had this with black hose, and put it down to long term hypo use but not sure. Bought some anti marking hose which didn't work  but perhaps there are better hoses that do actually not mark

What I do now is make sure on final rinse down I am working back to the machine and this avoids me dragging hose over areas that have been cleaned. I just keep the hose in front of whats been washed

@chris33 yes fella, I thought of this for next job, just work back to machine. So annoying! I've never used hypo with hose

Yes I have had the same thing happen I don’t think it’s anything to do with hypo ,it’s the hose vibrating on the ground that causes it ,I found having the hose on the dirty side of where you are working so no hose on the bit you have cleaned stoped it 

Back