Jump to content






Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic


Doddy111

Leaflet test let’s see how I do

Recommended Posts

Doddy111

I spoke to a window cleaner recently that told me he sends out 10,000 leaflets a month and after 3-4 months he can get another van on the road and obviously with Mr Pryors recent claims I thought f*ck it I’ll give it a shot. 

 

I’ll be putting 20k a month out for the next 3 months and if anyone’s interested I’ll keep track of the enquires and let you know how I get on. 

 

I’d be interested to know if anyone else on here puts out leaflets and if so how many a month/year and what kind of returns do you get.FFBB4F23-492A-436F-87E7-5EBBD9ECA270.jpeg.bfaa69449131e035f478b8958f9c44a6.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Part Timer

Good luck, look forward to your updates

Share this post


Link to post
ks789
22 minutes ago, Doddy111 said:

I spoke to a window cleaner recently that told me he sends out 10,000 leaflets a month and after 3-4 months he can get another van on the road and obviously with Mr Pryors recent claims I thought f*ck it I’ll give it a shot. 

 

I’ll be putting 20k a month out for the next 3 months and if anyone’s interested I’ll keep track of the enquires and let you know how I get on. 

 

I’d be interested to know if anyone else on here puts out leaflets and if so how many a month/year and what kind of returns do you get.FFBB4F23-492A-436F-87E7-5EBBD9ECA270.jpeg.bfaa69449131e035f478b8958f9c44a6.jpeg

 

Crikey thats some flyering. if you only get 1%, which you may well do, maybe more maybe less, 1% means off 60,000 flyers 600 customers. 

Ive only delivered about 4000 over course of year or so. reckon I got 50 or so. got more from other odd ways, like being in the pub, an add I put in local magazine, recommendation etc. But yep. your sure to get some, and some of them will recommend you. good luck bud.

Oh yes, meant to mention Ive just ordered another bundle. more modest 4000. That will do me. By the time there gone I should have enough work.

Share this post


Link to post

Advertisement


 
Maund

Are you posting them yourself? Or paying someone, or a company to post them? 

 

I'm looking at different quotes for leaflet dropping, cheapest so far is £60 per 1,000

Share this post


Link to post
ks789

Thats a point. to post 20,000 a month off your own back is a lot of footwork. takes hours just to post a few hundred, especially in a leafy suburb.terraced streets quicker. 

Share this post


Link to post
DJT

@Doddy111 do you mind showing your leaflet design? Purely out of being nosey really! I am struggling with a decent one at the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Doddy111
20 hours ago, Maund said:

Are you posting them yourself? Or paying someone, or a company to post them? 

 

I'm looking at different quotes for leaflet dropping, cheapest so far is £60 per 1,000

 

Ive got a couple of people doing them for me and then I’m going to try knocking the doors in the evenings. I think Royal Mail do a decent deal on leaflets drops mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Haz

Leaflets are best delivered on there own, do not get a company to post them because when other company posts them they will be posted along side 3/4 other articles meaning there is more chance of your leaflet not being seen and going in the bin.

To get the best results you must post the leaflets yourself alongside no other junk mail ;)

If u have the time put each leaflet in an envelope and then post it... the results can drastically increase :D

Good luck
 

Share this post


Link to post
Doddy111
1 hour ago, Haz said:

Leaflets are best delivered on there own, do not get a company to post them because when other company posts them they will be posted along side 3/4 other articles meaning there is more chance of your leaflet not being seen and going in the bin.

To get the best results you must post the leaflets yourself alongside no other junk mail ;)

If u have the time put each leaflet in an envelope and then post it... the results can drastically increase :D

Good luck
 

 

Yep they're getting delivered on there own I wouldn't bother if they were in with 2,3,4 other leaflets. The envelope idea is class but not a chance am trying it with 20,000 I may give it a test with a smaller batch though. 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.