Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet test let’s see how I do

Doddy111

I spoke to a window cleaner recently that told me he sends out 10,000 leaflets a month and after 3-4 months he can get another van on the road and obviously with Mr Pryors recent claims I thought f*ck it I’ll give it a shot. 

I’ll be putting 20k a month out for the next 3 months and if anyone’s interested I’ll keep track of the enquires and let you know how I get on. 

I’d be interested to know if anyone else on here puts out leaflets and if so how many a month/year and what kind of returns do you get.FFBB4F23-492A-436F-87E7-5EBBD9ECA270.jpeg

I spoke to a window cleaner recently that told me he sends out 10,000 leaflets a month and after 3-4 months he can get another van on the road and obviously with Mr Pryors recent claims I thought f*ck it I’ll give it a shot. 

I’ll be putting 20k a month out for the next 3 months and if anyone’s interested I’ll keep track of the enquires and let you know how I get on. 

I’d be interested to know if anyone else on here puts out leaflets and if so how many a month/year and what kind of returns do you get.View attachment 17019

Crikey thats some flyering. if you only get 1%, which you may well do, maybe more maybe less, 1% means off 60,000 flyers 600 customers. 

Ive only delivered about 4000 over course of year or so. reckon I got 50 or so. got more from other odd ways, like being in the pub, an add I put in local magazine, recommendation etc. But yep. your sure to get some, and some of them will recommend you. good luck bud.

Oh yes, meant to mention Ive just ordered another bundle. more modest 4000. That will do me. By the time there gone I should have enough work.

Are you posting them yourself? Or paying someone, or a company to post them? 

I'm looking at different quotes for leaflet dropping, cheapest so far is £60 per 1,000

Thats a point. to post 20,000 a month off your own back is a lot of footwork. takes hours just to post a few hundred, especially in a leafy suburb.terraced streets quicker. 

Are you posting them yourself? Or paying someone, or a company to post them? 

I'm looking at different quotes for leaflet dropping, cheapest so far is £60 per 1,000

Ive got a couple of people doing them for me and then I’m going to try knocking the doors in the evenings. I think Royal Mail do a decent deal on leaflets drops mate 

Leaflets are best delivered on there own, do not get a company to post them because when other company posts them they will be posted along side 3/4 other articles meaning there is more chance of your leaflet not being seen and going in the bin.

To get the best results you must post the leaflets yourself alongside no other junk mail ;)

If u have the time put each leaflet in an envelope and then post it... the results can drastically increase :D

Good luck

Leaflets are best delivered on there own, do not get a company to post them because when other company posts them they will be posted along side 3/4 other articles meaning there is more chance of your leaflet not being seen and going in the bin.

To get the best results you must post the leaflets yourself alongside no other junk mail ;)

If u have the time put each leaflet in an envelope and then post it... the results can drastically increase :D

Good luck

Yep they're getting delivered on there own I wouldn't bother if they were in with 2,3,4 other leaflets. The envelope idea is class but not a chance am trying it with 20,000 I may give it a test with a smaller batch though. 

I spoke to a window cleaner recently that told me he sends out 10,000 leaflets a month and after 3-4 months he can get another van on the road and obviously with Mr Pryors recent claims I thought f*ck it I’ll give it a shot.

I’d be interested to know if anyone else on here puts out leaflets and if so how many a month/year and what kind of returns do you get.View attachment 17019
I have been leafleting for 32 years for my carpet cleaning business and they used to work great 5 booked jobs for 1000 thats .5% nowadays I am lucky to get .2% Lee puts out a lot with Royal Mail and Jogg Post. It taked 5 hours to put out 1000 leaflets. I want to start leafleting for window cleaning and my son-in=laws gutter cleaning business so I will have 3 leaflets to spreed the cost over, so that would be £20 per 1000. I will use letterbox check to track live the distribution

Yep they're getting delivered on there own I wouldn't bother if they were in with 2,3,4 other leaflets. The envelope idea is class but not a chance am trying it with 20,000 I may give it a test with a smaller batch though.
How did your drop go ?

Latest Posts

Back