Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Pjj

Peugeot, Citroen or Toyota

Pjj

Does anyone have the latest shape Peugeot expert long wheelbase van  or the equivalent in the Citroen or Toyota and if so how do you find it ?? Good and bad points please , thanks in advance for your comments 

Adman

Add the new vivaro to that too👍

P4dstar

I was under the impression they only came in MWB and XSWB. I've got a medium wheel base one it's spot on. Good solid pay load, loads of additional extras as standard. Little things go wrong like the clips to hold the rear doors in place come loose but mechanically its been sound (touch wood!)

Pjj
8 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

I was under the impression they only came in MWB and XSWB. I've got a medium wheel base one it's spot on. Good solid pay load, loads of additional extras as standard. Little things go wrong like the clips to hold the rear doors in place come loose but mechanically its been sound (touch wood!)

We went and had a look at one a couple of days ago and going back tomorrow for a test drive , it’s a long wheelbase 120 bhp and has sat nav: air con, alloys ,and all the other options roof height is lower than I would have liked but it’s a nice looking van , it’s pre registered 19 plate with 27 miles on the clock 

Part Timer

I bought a Professional plus 150 LWB for £22.7k and think I dodged a bullet. If you only want a tank and some poles in then probably the best you can buy. If you need gutter vac, generator etc then, in my opinion, they're not big enough. 

John ECS

Peugeot mwb from start to finish. 1ft pic blank canvas, 2nd  pic wooden floor, 3rd pic rubber matting. 4th pic 500 Lt two man power up system  with two remote control pumps have the pole holders still to go in. We just run the hose out the back door and close it over with no loss of pressure.we placed it at the back doors so still have all the room once you open the two side doors.

20190705_110438.jpg

20190705_113658.jpg

20190705_124552.jpg

20190705_130453.jpg

IMG-20190723-WA0003.jpg

Pjj
4 hours ago, John ECS said:

Peugeot mwb from start to finish. 1ft pic blank canvas, 2nd  pic wooden floor, 3rd pic rubber matting. 4th pic 500 Lt two man power up system  with two remote control pumps have the pole holders still to go in. We just run the hose out the back door and close it over with no loss of pressure.we placed it at the back doors so still have all the room once you open the two side doors.

20190705_110438.jpg

20190705_113658.jpg

20190705_124552.jpg

20190705_130453.jpg

IMG-20190723-WA0003.jpg

Looks good thanks for for your comments  we have just bought a lwb Toyota but basically it’s the same vehicle surprisingly roomy , I did try the transit custom but didn’t like it at all , and way over priced .