Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Re van signage selling your buisness

Diamond geezer

Saw the previous posting on this subject,and am looking to get mine done.Ive seen a very good inexpensive ready made sign,sutable for a transporter(my van)it says window cleaning,reach and wash, add tel no,straight to the point no messing.But if want something more bespoke, or off the wall to my own ideas,Iwould need the colaberation of a design artist,because iam no good in that area.The other alternative I think, is industry sympathetic down loads,do you see where Iam coming from?Do you guys no any people like this please Thanks

We have our vans sight written by a local company only costs around £300 the best adverts pound fir pound you can get , try googling van sighns in your area , Ime sure that there will be some ,they will work out the layout just tell them what you want they will put it on a template of your van so you can see it before it’s done and make any alterations to it 

Back