Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recommendations for a bucket belt

DeLaCruz

Looking to get one of these - anyone have a bucket they would recommend / avoid - looking for something for a bit of traditional interior work 

Bucket on a belt? I like my Unger ninja/red facelift (?). My wife prefers the ettore with a smarter/faster belt clip but only space for one squeegee.

Looking to get one of these - anyone have a bucket they would recommend / avoid - looking for something for a bit of traditional interior work 
Pulex (the blue one).  Holds 3 squeegees and cheap, does exactly the same as the others. Although I personally prefer to keep my squeegees on the spc double holster as I found boab's would cause nicks in the rubber. 

I have a ninja bucket and a screwfix tool belt, the drill loop is great for holding my 6" squeegee, 3 pockets hold 5 micro fibre cloths comfortabley and the other 3 pockets hold my unger scrapper and a sill cloth, large scrim goes over my shoulder.

Everythings comfy and easily accessable when up ladder.

Only problem i find is due to my height the bucket that holds my mop n large squeegee bangs like fk against side of my knee and bruises it

Back