Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone use a double headed turbo nozzle?

They are great if you have a powerful machine because it half's the water flow. I use it most of the time because the single turbo is too powerful. I have a 250bar / 21 lpm machine so it works great with it. Think I paid £65 for it from Rutland Pumps.

They are great if you have a powerful machine because it half's the water flow. I use it most of the time because the single turbo is too powerful. I have a 250bar / 21 lpm machine so it works great with it. Think I paid £65 for it from Rutland Pumps.

I have the same power output, I think I will get one.

Nothing on Rutland’s website, I have seen one on jetmac’s and qwasher’s sites, almost double the price you quoted though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same power output, I think I will get one.

Nothing on Rutland’s website, I have seen one on jetmac’s and qwasher’s sites, almost double the price you quoted though.

Aye, Rutland sells everything but doesn't show it on their site. I broke my first one, think I tightened the nozzles on too tight. Make sure you have quick release on your hose and lances, saves a lot of time. I was using mine today it seems my first go to with PW. It will pay for itself in no time, I have 4 lances with triggers all ready to work.

I might give Rutland a call, they really should improve their website, I work during their office hours and evening purchases are much more convenient.

The Jetmac option is a quick release that clips into the end of the Lance, Qwashers is an entire lance, unless I want to unscrew it to swap between attachments I would need another trigger too. 

What option does Rutland sell?

Back