Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water all drained out of backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

yeh, well annoyed. Only a few jobs for today, so saved enough, now i'd left pole connected to backpack, go downstairs and nearly the whole bloomin lot has emptied all over the floor. i saw a bit dripping out the pole brush. What the hecks that about? backpack wasnt on, so dont get it. Im sure I left the pole connected before. 

You need to fit a tap or a shut off connector eg rectus or slick connect else like you have found out your water will weep out over time.

How do you connect your pole hose at the moment. ?

Its an exceed connect, I dont get it as never had this before. was only left last night. a right mess, had to take everything up and put outside, rugs etc. never thought so little water could go everywhere. I wonder.the little button was on, but i dont tend to use that, just the switch one which goes from high flow, or low flow, or off when its in the middle. i gotta dash now, catcha laters, what a mare.

It sounds like it has syphoned  out personal y I would disconnect the pole 
yeh definitely will from now. just find it strange havent had it happen before. Also I was surprised, everything around it had all sucked up the water, and still a pool as well?‍♂️. Capillary action I think. was as if even without it powered up, it was still able to draw out all the water. hasnt always done this, though I tell you what, I'd filled it up over the limit, so it was half way up the strainer. other times Ive left it, was just what was left in there i think, say half/quarter full whatever. Maybe the extra water weight caused it to force itself out as the pole was on the ground and the waters gonna be higher. 

Back