Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Castors or not?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SureShot

Hi folks

I'm looking at buying this https://fpandg.com/simpson-pro-pressure-washer-pro3800pw-20-inch-commercial-surface-cleaner-pro20sc

It'll be my first pressure washing kit so I'm a bit of a newbie... so ANY advice on starting this gig would be invaluable.. This surface washer has 'bristles' and not castor wheels. Do you think that means it's a little more difficult to move around?? I ask because I do have to consider the fatigue element of pressure washing due to my body no longer being as invincible as it once seemed.

Cheers!

Hi folks

I'm looking at buying this https://fpandg.com/simpson-pro-pressure-washer-pro3800pw-20-inch-commercial-surface-cleaner-pro20sc

It'll be my first pressure washing kit so I'm a bit of a newbie... so ANY advice on starting this gig would be invaluable.. This surface washer has 'bristles' and not castor wheels. Do you think that means it's a little more difficult to move around?? I ask because I do have to consider the fatigue element of pressure washing due to my body no longer being as invincible as it once seemed.

Cheers!

I have one  with casters it is very manoeuvrable but they can get in the way in passage ways and against walls that one without them would be able to get closer to the wall ,  

I have one  with casters it is very manoeuvrable but they can get in the way in passage ways and against walls that one without them would be able to get closer to the wall ,  
Yeah I've heard a few comments about the castors keeping the washer from getting right up to walls etc. Could you not just tilt it a little and direct the nozzles into the areas it can't reach?

Yeah I've heard a few comments about the castors keeping the washer from getting right up to walls etc. Could you not just tilt it a little and direct the nozzles into the areas it can't reach?

No not really I just do the edges with the vario or turbo nozzle when rinsing down at the end of the job 

Back