Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2x fibreglass poles, perfect for first kit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mx19

2x waterfed poles for window cleaning. 

Apparently old gardiner poles. Not Gucci by any means but they work well and would be great for someone starting up. Both have Vikan brushes one of which, on the shorter pole, is a sill brush as well.

1st is 33ft, top section is a cracked at the bottom but as long as it’s not extended past it works perfectly.

2nd is 18ft

Both come with brushes and hose and pencil jets etc

Condition is Used. Would rather collection from farnborough in Hampshire but can discuss postage at buyers cost.

looking for £120 for both, or will consider a swap for extensions for slx 22

74D3CF95-B5BD-4D54-9FD1-5A7BB516DD00.jpeg

A61AA1D3-7C57-46C4-BBF4-67776AC6C250.jpeg

Sorry, seems I’ve double posted this!!

2x waterfed poles for window cleaning. 

Apparently old gardiner poles. Not Gucci by any means but they work well and would be great for someone starting up. Both have Vikan brushes one of which, on the shorter pole, is a sill brush as well.

1st is 33ft, top section is a cracked at the bottom but as long as it’s not extended past it works perfectly.

2nd is 18ft

Both come with brushes and hose and pencil jets etc

Condition is Used. Would rather collection from farnborough in Hampshire but can discuss postage at buyers cost.

looking for £120 for both, or will consider a swap for extensions for slx 22

View attachment 17211

View attachment 17212

Sorry, seems I’ve double posted this!!

If the poles in the pictures are the ines I don’t think they are Gardiner’s they are excell poles I remember them well ??? you didn’t need a gym membership back then an 8 hour work out with them gave you a really good six pack ??

Haha thanks for the update I was misinformed!!

I stand corrected, it appears they are excell poles.... excell is also short for excellent which they are, AND you can save yourself the monthly cost of a gym membership... I thought I was getting fitter ?

Back