Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing domestic houses

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It’s not the same house.

You already made a thread covering your questions which you deleted. 

As already mentioned do some market research on your local area and set yourself an hourly rate you wish to earn and charge accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven’t deleted anything 

my local competition use traditional methods and haven’t got a great reputation so I’m interested in what others charge 

I haven’t deleted anything 

my local competition use traditional methods and haven’t got a great reputation so I’m interested in what others charge 
If all they use is trad then it’s time to get out their and sell yourself each successful job done to a high standard and it should speak for itself.

(like someone mentioned on the forum treat each house you clean like a showroom) 

typically most aim for around £30 ph up to £60 it all depends on how much you wish to earn. Obviously if you set your prices to high then your going to limit yourself to fewer customers. 

As it's up north in Manchester £20-30 but it also depends on the area, with respect if you can't price any house then you're stumped in moving forward. 

id be around £30, £1.25 a window or £2.50 if large.... thought I was high end prices until reading Pjj comment

From what most on hear claim a 3 bed semi should be £12-18 depending where you are so the place in the picture that is three storey that automatically puts up the price with me there is a lot of windows Ime assuming that the windows that stick out also have glass on the sides as well ?. I don’t think £50 + is expensive , we don’t do anything like the one in the pictures but I wouldn’t want to do it for anything less preferably more  

out of interest what would you charge for this ?? There are a further 10 windows on the front that arnt in the pictures it takes one person 50 muinits to do .

25179A57-BAC1-42ED-B128-14BB45BF8B2A.jpeg

36466819-F814-43E1-B5E3-9744058AC313.jpeg

PJ  im in north wales we would charge about £30 for that  based on  30 a hour  down south obvious more because location  in my eyes that is the first thing .

2nd how much you can charge per hour.

From what most on hear claim a 3 bed semi should be £12-18 depending where you are so the place in the picture that is three storey that automatically puts up the price with me there is a lot of windows Ime assuming that the windows that stick out also have glass on the sides as well ?. I don’t think £50 + is expensive , we don’t do anything like the one in the pictures but I wouldn’t want to do it for anything less preferably more  

out of interest what would you charge for this ?? There are a further 10 windows on the front that arnt in the pictures it takes one person 50 muinits to do .

View attachment 17243

View attachment 17244
Contrary to most on here, if you try and get a compact round where I live for a standard 3 bed semi you would need to be between £5 & £8, with a conservatory possibly £10. 

If that was in reasonable distance, 5 minute drive, I would be circa £25, based on a monthly clean. 

Contrary to most on here, if you try and get a compact round where I live for a standard 3 bed semi you would need to be between £5 & £8, with a conservatory possibly £10. 

If that was in reasonable distance, 5 minute drive, I would be circa £25, based on a monthly clean. 

You better move down hear and come and help us out ???.  I’ll pay you £25 for doing it and Ime still making £60 

I’m at least £60 on this the astragal bars will slow you down best brush I have found for the astragals is  extreme Dupont.

Bumpy stick on pretend  Georgian bars that leak need thorough clean and rinse bloody hate them ?

have knocked a few bars off all new clients get a pre-warning now that if Any become dislodged that I’m not to blame and that can happen during cleaning. 

Back