Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water fed pole system with TDS readings

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi 

im new to the whole WFP System, and trying to get my head around RO and DI, I bought a handheld TDS meter and tried it on my water at home and comes back as 44ppm would that be correct from a household tap I was told it could be 150ppm, I’m not sure.

thanks

Hi 

im new to the whole WFP System, and trying to get my head around RO and DI, I bought a handheld TDS meter and tried it on my water at home and comes back as 44ppm would that be correct from a household tap I was told it could be 150ppm, I’m not sure.

thanks
Scotland is a soft water area, but I am surprised it's that low, it might get a bit higher but not much I don't think, @Chris33 might know as he isn't to far away from you in the Fife area 

You could also consider buying a cheap small RO and skip the DI completely, making 0ppm straight from the RO. Works for me at slightly higher ppm.

Am new to this wfp system, av jst bought my own diy set up by av got 2 di vessels 

its bustin ma nut, I’m not even sure what size of hose to run from the tank to the Di or even if it matters lol

Back