Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

xline rinse bar brush jet problem

chris70

Xline rinse bar brush been working well up until now the problem is the jets are are now spraying out crooked and crossed any ideas how to fix it cheers

I just got a new x-line brush with rinse bar delivered, the rinse bar went straight in the bin.

I usually just get a pin and poke it in and wiggle it round, works well. With the x-line you can take it apart to clean it.

Tried a pin don't seem to av worked might av to take off and clean then see if that works cheers for reply mate

I brought 3 brushes from xline all with rinse bars. they are currently in the garage on the shelf. after about a week they all started spraying in different directions so abandoned them and installed pencil jets. I also found that results were not a great as id hoped when using the rinse bar. Also you can find you leave dry corners as the bar is in the middle and is sometimes difficult to get the water into those corners. 

Latest Posts

Back