Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

greenpro gone awol?!

I’ve used it a lot. I recon about half my work has been through led gen. So would recommend it, especially as he does the £200 for 20 leads to begin with offer!
i looked into it. it sounded alrite, i just didnt want to be to hasty in any of the choices i made. so not tried it yet.  door knocking is quit soul distroying, thay ither just want to call the police caus thay think ur a thief, get ****** of cause there dinners on the table or look at u like ur some kind of drifting street tramp with a begging bowl.  lost my scrim cloth out cavessing the other day too !!

i looked into it. it sounded alrite, i just didnt want to be to hasty in any of the choices i made. so not tried it yet.  door knocking is quit soul distroying, thay ither just want to call the police caus thay think ur a thief, get ****** of cause there dinners on the table or look at u like ur some kind of drifting street tramp with a begging bowl.  lost my scrim cloth out cavessing the other day too !!
Mate, why did you have your scrim cloth on you?

I’ve used it a lot. I recon about half my work has been through led gen. So would recommend it, especially as he does the £200 for 20 leads to begin with offer!
Im interested in lead gen, but with the radius thing, it would mean me getting leads from Parts of ipswich I dont want to work in because of traffic etc. Im about 6 miles out from there, and prefer suburbia or my own market town or the various villages.

How big a radius does the lead gen cover? 
You have to have a 10 mile radius as a minimum for the targeting/marketing to be effective in order to a yield a decent number of enquires, I had an offer of lead gen last year and I politely declined as I have no desire or need to drive around for scattered jobs. 

On the lead generation subject, I am beginning to be all over the place. I didn't expect it to happen but through Checkatrade I get enquires from all over the place. The good thing about it is I can up the price and find out why they are not using local windy. Got one in a posh estate last week and it seems the windy is away working down south. So I might get more in the estate. Other estate windy disappeared and now I have 5 good paying jobs with more to come.

On the lead generation subject, I am beginning to be all over the place. I didn't expect it to happen but through Checkatrade I get enquires from all over the place. The good thing about it is I can up the price and find out why they are not using local windy. Got one in a posh estate last week and it seems the windy is away working down south. So I might get more in the estate. Other estate windy disappeared and now I have 5 good paying jobs with more to come.
 Id, say its worth it if you get a decent payback off your trip. 

Id, say its worth it if you get a decent payback off your trip. 

Months ago I would have flatly rejected the enquiry but not now. You need to find out what's happened to their windy. I got one months ago and she was clearly a nonpayer but it was a rough area. One last week was 8miles away with 4/5 bed detached houses. After I finished cleaning it, the neighbor came over and asked about his, so I stuck to my £15 price. He said he was replacing 2 windows and would be in touch after that. I also leafleted the other 8 homes in the cul-de-sac, nothing ventured means nothing gained is my new motto.

do u use lead gen ? how do u find it ? 

I’ve used it once and it wasn’t for me.

The problem for me is I live on a council estate that is 11 square miles and I don’t want any work around here. I imagine if you live in a nice area and you don’t mind the marker being put from your house it’d work quite well. 

I got quite a lot of ? enquiries from it and as already mentioned your work gets scattered all over the place 

Months ago I would have flatly rejected the enquiry but not now. You need to find out what's happened to their windy. I got one months ago and she was clearly a nonpayer but it was a rough area. One last week was 8miles away with 4/5 bed detached houses. After I finished cleaning it, the neighbor came over and asked about his, so I stuck to my £15 price. He said he was replacing 2 windows and would be in touch after that. I also leafleted the other 8 homes in the cul-de-sac, nothing ventured means nothing gained is my new motto.
very true, my towns only small, yet I know of a good dozen or so cleaners come here, as its close to Ipswich and all the suburban areas merge into eachother, so they get flooded with windys. So i ventured a little further out to some rural areas where they dont go so much. one village, though 10 miles out, Ive picked up what is £150 odd for the trip, so its worth it. Might not have worked out, but like you say, dont know till you try. Also its nice to get out somewhere different.

I’ve used it once and it wasn’t for me.

The problem for me is I live on a council estate that is 11 square miles and I don’t want any work around here. I imagine if you live in a nice area and you don’t mind the marker being put from your house it’d work quite well. 

I got quite a lot of ? enquiries from it and as already mentioned your work gets scattered all over the place 
Now thats a point. i wonder could you have the marker put from elsewhere instead of your house? you know, say a nicer area further out.

Back