Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cladding chemical

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Brianbarber

Have some cladding to do, looking for a chemical pre spray  that won’t kill plants 

it’s the Re constituted concrete type cladding

Any products you can recommend?

thanks in advance

Mr B

I use Chemex Superplus on glass and plastic, mixed in no set ratio with Fairy liquid and water. Never had a problem. I don't know whether that would suit? 

Virosol works very well on this type of cladding depending what the dirt is that you are looking at removing and it won’t kill the plants if diluted properly 
Many thanks

its generally light soiling, with two faces of the property a little green.

thanks for your suggestions 

You can get Screwfix no nonsense degreaser for around £9 for 5l. Just make sure the water is hot and it will come off easier. I got some gg3 today to try it out and was mighty impressed with it but at £37 for 4litres I should be.

You can get Screwfix no nonsense degreaser for around £9 for 5l. Just make sure the water is hot and it will come off easier. I got some gg3 today to try it out and was mighty impressed with it but at £37 for 4litres I should be.

Gg3 is for window cleaning not cladding and is used in such small quantities 3ltr bottle will last several, months if trading windows full time I have used it for 20 years it’s good stuff

Back