Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger s plus channel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

matty86

I bought the Unger s plus last week as I haven't tried it at all and thought I'd give it ago. Used it the other day on a couple of houses seems to work well I thought. How do other people think of the s plus?

Been using moerman since Christmas and it's still very temperamental for leaving lines. I get it working fine then change rubber and leaving lines again and so on. When the rubber is cut exact same as previous one. Sometimes works great sometimes doesn't which can be a pain. Not sure if am cutting rubber wrong somehow. Windows look spot on intil 7 pm in low sun and its line galore!. Used s plus the other day was like a dream in the glass so smooth. 

I have a 14" liquidator and a 12" dogeard unger on my BOB. I find the unger very handy when my liquidator falls out after grabbing the mop when up the ladder. Had an s/channel and found it very good but its quite light. In the end you will come across a squeegee that you rely on all the time until you need to change the rubber. I'm going to try that yellow rubber from Cleaning Spot to see how I get on but not found anything better than liquidator and contour pro plus handle, have two of them now. 

Im 100% an Unger slut lol, all channels, all handles, mops even my buckets an unger.

When i started in April i had homebase stuff, very soon found WCWH and bought the unger range, i clean quicker and better.

Cant see me changing, if it aint broke dont try fixing it.

Got my unger stuff in april, and only changed rubbers last week, good for in excess of 200 houses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye Unger is good but misses out on things. The other day I bought an Ettore bucket because it had a clip on lid. I got fed up with Unger bucket splashing about in the front on my van. Best £20 I've spent and saving time having to refill all the time. 

I have a 14" liquidator and a 12" dogeard unger on my BOB. I find the unger very handy when my liquidator falls out after grabbing the mop when up the ladder. Had an s/channel and found it very good but its quite light. In the end you will come across a squeegee that you rely on all the time until you need to change the rubber. I'm going to try that yellow rubber from Cleaning Spot to see how I get on but not found anything better than liquidator and contour pro plus handle, have two of them now. 
I haven't tried the liquidator in a ettore contour pro handle just the standard moerman handle o have been using. I've bent it back a bit which helps with closing out that's about it. 

Latest Posts

Back