Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to quote different timescales

Mx19

Hi all,

I’ve been asked to quote for a landlords 13 rental properties for windows and gutters. 

He’s asked for a price for yearly, bi-annually and quarterly. I’m thinking of how to quote these as I usually only do 6 weekly but I have a few days spare next month I could put them in for and was looking for some input.

what I was thinking was taking my normal 6 weekly price for the windows then adding a multiplier, for instance 1.3x for quarterly, 1.5x for bi annually and 1.75x for yearly? Are these along the right lines?

Also with regards to the gutters I was thinking my usual £2per metre for annually then a discount to £1.50 per metre for bi annually and quarterly? 

Thanks in advance!!

max

Hi all,

I’ve been asked to quote for a landlords 13 rental properties for windows and gutters. 

He’s asked for a price for yearly, bi-annually and quarterly. I’m thinking of how to quote these as I usually only do 6 weekly but I have a few days spare next month I could put them in for and was looking for some input.

what I was thinking was taking my normal 6 weekly price for the windows then adding a multiplier, for instance 1.3x for quarterly, 1.5x for bi annually and 1.75x for yearly? Are these along the right lines?

Also with regards to the gutters I was thinking my usual £2per metre for annually then a discount to £1.50 per metre for bi annually and quarterly? 

Thanks in advance!!

max

Pricing gutter vac work we do a large nursing home every 3 months and it’s full to the top each time with moss so I wouldn’t do a cheaper price for quarterly work as it will take the same amount of time on this type of work , if however ones it’s emptied it’s going to take half the time next visit then I would go in a bit cheaper for  a regular contract . 

Window cleaning prices we only offer 4-8 weekly on domestic a £15 pound 4 weekly would be £18-20 on 8 weeks , anything else would be classed as a one off price and would be double to three times the normal price depending how bad they are 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back