Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Gardiner rinse bar

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keefo

Hi all

I was wondering if anybody knows about the new Gardiner rinse bar, Squeaky clean Dave is meant to be reviewing it soon on YouTube  but I'm interested to know if it will be out here in oz? Also can you still get this forum on Tapatalk as I can't find it any longer.

Cheers

Hi all

I was wondering if anybody knows about the new Gardiner rinse bar, Squeaky clean Dave is meant to be reviewing it soon on YouTube  but I'm interested to know if it will be out here in oz? Also can you still get this forum on Tapatalk as I can't find it any longer.

Cheers
Sorry no longer on Tapatalk as was a nightmare to maintain. 

I do like the rinse bar @keefo

What I do find that its 'vunerable' mounted where it is from the brickwork above the top frame as well as brickwork on each side. So we need to keep pushing a sharp pin into the jets to stop them spraying at odd angles.

My feeling is that it should be used with a swivel.

However, the flow it produces isn't as localised as 2 pencil jets and so its more dificult to rinse bits off the glass such as spider web balls and grit. We are on the North Sea coast so it could be different with other inland windies.

As with everything, there is no perfect solution for everything. I have the rinse bar but have retained the pencil jets so can just swap them around very quickly to suit.

No worries Gav, it'll save me going mad looking for it.

Cheers Spruce, so overall you like it though. I was maybe going to get it with the swivel for all the hydrophopic glass here.

when you say ‘new’ do you mean the latest low flow one? I’ve got one of the DuPont Hybrids fitted with the first one (26 holes I think) and it’s an absolute must to use it with their pivot. That allows you to easily tilt the brush so that the rinse can be kept controlled at the top of the frame but it also aids in clean rinsing and preventing debris being trapped between spray and top bristle. Purchased Brush, Pivot Angle Adaptor and rinse bar from the Oz distributor Peter Erken (Window Cleaning World). If not listed on his site just email or message him.

Loved the rinsebar especially the 35cm low flow on an extreme 35cm brush great combo.

The 26cm was best suited to the ultimate medium but I had to raise the rinsebar slightly above the stock for the flow to go over the bristles.

I have been trialing a prototype a 26cm very light brush that is (rinse-bar compatible and a dream to use works perfect) .

i have recently taken the rinsebar of my brushes due to having bad tennis elbow had a steroid injection a few weeks ago but hasn’t worked as soon as my elbow is better I will be installing them again as already said you need a swivel with them to be effective and fast. 

Loved the rinsebar especially the 35cm low flow on an extreme 35cm brush great combo.

The 26cm was best suited to the ultimate medium but I had to raise the rinsebar slightly above the stock for the flow to go over the bristles.

I have been trialing a prototype a 26cm very light brush that is (rinse-bar compatible and a dream to use works perfect) .

i have recently taken the rinsebar of my brushes due to having bad tennis elbow had a steroid injection a few weeks ago but hasn’t worked as soon as my elbow is better I will be installing them again as already said you need a swivel with them to be effective and fast. 
I’ve had elbow issues with the swivels too, not used them for a bit. I was well into them at one point but now I’m preferring to rinse off. I’m going back to using extreme brushes as rinsing off with the extreme brushes is no problem at all. I’m off work at the minute so having a clear out. I’m doing away with any brush that isn’t an extreme ( except for the ultimate flocked and the two tuckers )

This way I have everything covered, all the extremes, hybrid, 14”, stiff, new one with new bristles. I have a flocked for leaded and tuckers for extra scrubbing power where needed.

sorted.(till I change my mind again)

I’ve had elbow issues with the swivels too, not used them for a bit. I was well into them at one point but now I’m preferring to rinse off. I’m going back to using extreme brushes as rinsing off with the extreme brushes is no problem at all. I’m off work at the minute so having a clear out. I’m doing away with any brush that isn’t an extreme ( except for the ultimate flocked and the two tuckers )

This way I have everything covered, all the extremes, hybrid, 14”, stiff, new one with new bristles. I have a flocked for leaded and tuckers for extra scrubbing power where needed.

sorted.(till I change my mind again)
The only brushes I use now 

1. ultimate flock for leaded and first cleans.

2. Two different extreme 26cm prototype brushes

3. 35cm extreme. 

The above do do everything I need, 

I do have a ultimate DuPont hybrid permanently on my clx4 bungalow pole. 

The same as yourself I find these brushes currently cover all my needs, absolutely don’t need anything else. 

Im a Gardiner fan thru and thru extreme poles and brushes all the way. 

The only brushes I use now 

1. ultimate flock for leaded and first cleans.

2. Two different extreme 26cm prototype brushes

3. 35cm extreme. 

The above do do everything I need, 

I do have a ultimate DuPont hybrid permanently on my clx4 bungalow pole. 

The same as yourself I find these brushes currently cover all my needs, absolutely don’t need anything else. 

Im a Gardiner fan thru and thru extreme poles and brushes all the way. 
Are you using the new tapertec bristle?

i ordered a couple of em but fedex let me down Thursday and Friday so won’t get em till Monday 

when you say ‘new’ do you mean the latest low flow one? I’ve got one of the DuPont Hybrids fitted with the first one (26 holes I think) and it’s an absolute must to use it with their pivot. That allows you to easily tilt the brush so that the rinse can be kept controlled at the top of the frame but it also aids in clean rinsing and preventing debris being trapped between spray and top bristle. Purchased Brush, Pivot Angle Adaptor and rinse bar from the Oz distributor Peter Erken (Window Cleaning World). If not listed on his site just email or message him.
Hi Eric,

Nice to hear from you again. TBH I'm not sure which one as I've only seen Dave mention he'll be reviewing one. Where I get the majority of my gear which is from Pete at WCW only stock the micro jet. I speak and message with Pete a bit and he's also on Aussie Window cleaners page which would be good for you to be on there. He also recommended the swivel. I was thinking of getting another brand for hydrophobic but all my gear is Gardiner and I like it. Would you say the rinse bars are good for that?

Hi Eric,

Nice to hear from you again. TBH I'm not sure which one as I've only seen Dave mention he'll be reviewing one. Where I get the majority of my gear which is from Pete at WCW only stock the micro jet. I speak and message with Pete a bit and he's also on Aussie Window cleaners page which would be good for you to be on there. He also recommended the swivel. I was thinking of getting another brand for hydrophobic but all my gear is Gardiner and I like it. Would you say the rinse bars are good for that?
Hi Keefo, any over the top spray bar used with a pivoting angle adaptor are beneficial on hydrophobic, by turning the brush on an angle you get a much better rinse depth. Essential on hydrophobic. Hit Pete up by PM. If not in stock he should be able to place on backorder for when he restocks from Gardiner.

Latest Posts

Back