Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van size advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chris33

Was looking at getting another van and this one maybe being a peugeot expert/dispatch/proace.

What size of system do you think I would fit in one of these in  L1 version form, along with a Honda pressure washer/ or a gutter vac

L2 length are harder to find in these Van's, with low miles but I'll go that way if needed. Cheers chaps.

Which year?

the new ones come with a 1400 payload which would handle any size tank.
Cheers bud it's not payload I am fussy about its whether there is length in a short wheel base one to carry system plus pressure washing gear and if so what size of system 

We have just bought a Toyota proace lwb with a payload of just over 1400 kg roof is lower than I would have liked but it’s a nice van much better than the transit custom in my view . We have a 600 ltr ionics thermopure going in it 

Cheers bud it's not payload I am fussy about its whether there is length in a short wheel base one to carry system plus pressure washing gear and if so what size of system 

Depends what size and lay out you go for tank wise and the size of the pressure washer , the lwb it will definitely fit in ok 

Was looking at getting another van and this one maybe being a peugeot expert/dispatch/proace.

What size of system do you think I would fit in one of these in  L1 version form, along with a Honda pressure washer/ or a gutter vac

L2 length are harder to find in these Van's, with low miles but I'll go that way if needed. Cheers chaps.
Chris is this van No3? , you must doing half of Scotland by now ?

Not ideal to have anything bigger than a vivaro lwb for residential though and itll be used for that too. Reckon a lwb pug/dispatch etc is the way to go. 1200kg payload is pretty much all you need bud that will take a 700 tank

Latest Posts

Back