Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What’s happened to tuffers ??

Tuffers, Posh, Tolish a purd, Tench. All long term members that had a laugh, wasn’t concerned about being seen as top dog and didn’t constantly talk about themselves.

All seemed to have disappeared leaving this forum without the character it once had in my opinion.

I used to visit here every day. Now visit around 3-4 times a week.

I know ultimately it’s a forum about window cleaning, but I do miss the banter it had 3-4 years back. ?

@steve garwood I just think with some life takes over and that's it, no doubt some are busy with family and maybe now have multiple van's, I am offended a little ? I thought you me and some other lads had a bit of banter 

Tuffers, Posh, Tolish a purd, Tench. All long term members that had a laugh, wasn’t concerned about being seen as top dog and didn’t constantly talk about themselves.

All seemed to have disappeared leaving this forum without the character it once had in my opinion.

I know ultimately it’s a forum about window cleaning, but I do miss the banter it had 3-4 years back. ?
It your fault with your bad jokes ?

one person you mentioned steve had an issue with a mod who was on here up to the point where the mod had looked at his facebook profile and got his mobile number and rang him to give him a mouthful about comments he had made on here that's why one left, i'm not naming names as its unfair but that's what the forum member told me and that is why he left

as for others, they have moved on to other groups on facebook forums and seem to be doing very well.

I now only visit on a morning before work as the van is filling up-i'm  just between invoicing and making tea hence I am here forums constantly revolve members some go because its not for them or the content doesn't want to make them comment some stay as its a habit much like you and me, 

I know his wife was unwell, he said this on the forum, we all wish him the best, maybe the fellas having a hard time and just needs peace and privacy.

We all have times like that. Until steve garwood comes along and cracks a corker to put a good end on another uneventful day, and part timer and Den start going on about their bed jokes (together or not i dont know) i enjoy reading other peoples funny quick witted stuff. Some of the window cleaner stories are great as well. Thing is there’s so many newbies on here now needing advice and sometimes it feels like we’re repeating the same old stuff alllll over again, but i often repeat what others on here have taught me. Its a good thing to pass information on as otherwise the old timers really will get that bored of doing it, which is maybe why many are taking a break ?‍♂️

Life is busy dont know how you guys spend so much time on here. I appreciate all the advice and contacts etc found on here, dont visit every week but appreciate it when I need to find something out on windowing, is that a word!!

Life is busy dont know how you guys spend so much time on here. I appreciate all the advice and contacts etc found on here, dont visit every week but appreciate it when I need to find something out on windowing, is that a word!!
Some of us have much more eventful lives than others mate. You could easily contrast me and steve, steve is probably itching to get down the Den on the weekend to see millwall, probably at the pub now thrilled with excitement. On the other hand i am happy if the washing machine does a full cycle without acting up as its on the blink, ive cooked a salmon and cleaned out the bird feeder that was growing grass. These are my evenings day in day out ? my little un doesn't like crowds or going places as he’s autistic he’s much happier at home. He does like the beach though but we’ve only gone a few times this year as august has been a wash out so far. So when you’ve got cinderfellas like me doing housework when they come home, hearing the thrills of the forum is so liberating. By the way, Den & part timer, reckon i can join the bed sometime? The story does go “there were three in the bed” ?

one person you mentioned steve had an issue with a mod who was on here up to the point where the mod had looked at his facebook profile and got his mobile number and rang him to give him a mouthful about comments he had made on here that's why one left, i'm not naming names as its unfair but that's what the forum member told me and that is why he left

as for others, they have moved on to other groups on facebook forums and seem to be doing very well.

I now only visit on a morning before work as the van is filling up-i'm  just between invoicing and making tea hence I am here forums constantly revolve members some go because its not for them or the content doesn't want to make them comment some stay as its a habit much like you and me, 
I'd like to know more about this. Please PM me. 

200.gif

Back