Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Extending pressure washer hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

With my machine in the van I had 40 metres but had to buy another 30 metres (£140 from Rutland Pumps) to finish a perimeter wall I was cleaning. The reel makes all the difference in saving time. I have been asked to raise a sunken bit of monoblock when I'm cleaning 300 square metres of the stuff. Not that difficult to do once you get the first block out but you need to have a wacker to finish them off. Anyone can add this service and make a good bit more if they want too. :1f609:

With my machine in the van I had 40 metres but had to buy another 30 metres (£140 from Rutland Pumps) to finish a perimeter wall I was cleaning. The reel makes all the difference in saving time. I have been asked to raise a sunken bit of monoblock when I'm cleaning 300 square metres of the stuff. Not that difficult to do once you get the first block out but you need to have a wacker to finish them off. Anyone can add this service and make a good bit more if they want too. :1f609:
Yeah I'm dreaming of a reel already. I'm used to a reel as I'm adding PW to my WFP business. Having just a 10m hose is a pain in the ****, obviously because of having to move the PW quite often, it also twists like mad... Are there fittings you can add to the quick release or male end to allow the hose to swivel??

I'm upgrading from a Peugeot Partner to a Citroen Dispatch this weekend so increasing the hose length and incorporating reel is top of my list. Is yours bolted down in the van or in a rack or what? Looking for best set up really, to make things as quick and efficient as possible.

Cheers

Yeah I'm dreaming of a reel already. I'm used to a reel as I'm adding PW to my WFP business. Having just a 10m hose is a pain in the ****, obviously because of having to move the PW quite often, it also twists like mad... Are there fittings you can add to the quick release or male end to allow the hose to swivel??

I'm upgrading from a Peugeot Partner to a Citroen Dispatch this weekend so increasing the hose length and incorporating reel is top of my list. Is yours bolted down in the van or in a rack or what? Looking for best set up really, to make things as quick and efficient as possible.

Cheers

Best thing I have ever done regarding PW hose reel. Bolted it onto my PW Cradle so I don't lose it. The time it saves is incredible, was it worth £450? Maybe not on the wallet but definitely on my Back and Mind knowing it will be rolled up in a jiffy and away I will be on to my next job.

Best thing I have ever done regarding PW hose reel. Bolted it onto my PW Cradle so I don't lose it. The time it saves is incredible, was it worth £450? Maybe not on the wallet but definitely on my Back and Mind knowing it will be rolled up in a jiffy and away I will be on to my next job.

have you got a picture of this mate? I've got a 10m length of hose and a 30m length they drive me f@cking nuts trying to sort them out

I have 3x30m of pressure washer hose on my van mounted setup.

I usually keep 1 of them coiled and hanging on a hook and the other 2 wrapped on to an old claber wfp reel so I can just pull up and unreel it totally then wrap back on after. 

I rarely have to get the machine out the van with that much hose and buffer tank connected to customers tap with long garden hose

Last edited by a moderator:
Back