Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

looking for a system installer near Essex

Amazin

I live in Romford, Essex. Looking for someone or a company that can put a system onto my van but ideally less than 80miles away. I know a few but they're usually 2-3 hours away from me

I would be amazed if you didn't have to travel a good distance, I had to do a 270 mile round trip to get mine fitted at PureFreedom, I would rather travel the distance and get a system fitted from a firm with a good reputation and get the system I wanted, I could have had GrippaTank fit a system on my driveway but even for a wyedale tank with just a frame and fitting they wanted in excess around £1,400  

I live in Romford, Essex. Looking for someone or a company that can put a system onto my van but ideally less than 80miles away. I know a few but they're usually 2-3 hours away from me
When I converted to WFP I nearly had a system installed by a company in Essex called Crystal.

But that was around 11-12 years back, so not sure there still about.

Might be worth a google.

Did it myself in the end 

I used Grippatank and was very happy with the installation and ongoing support.

I think that they are about 60 miles or so from you.

Cheers

Dabber

When I converted to WFP I nearly had a system installed by a company in Essex called Crystal.

But that was around 11-12 years back, so not sure there still about.

Might be worth a google.

Did it myself in the end 
Think they are Basildon based I believe. 

I looked into that while back and I was shocked by the prices.

have you used them before?
No was talking to him once as he was cleaning a neighbour of one of my client, I remember he had a slight stutter. 

Back