Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeegee App Bugs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Has anyone else had these errors using the squeegee App?

Basically, 3 jobs that have been completed last week (21/8/19) and marked as done have remained in the not done section despite them showing invoices being created for today in the financial tab. I don’t want to swipe them as done a second time as some are on GC and don’t want them to be notified of a second charge.

This is the 3rd time this has happened. Last time a month ago it happened to around half the jobs I did that day. I got someone on the chat after a couple of days of messages and they cleaned the data and sorted it out. Anyhow it's been six days since I messaged Squeegee about it and have messaged repeatedly about it since to no avail.

Two questions: 

1, Has anyone else had this problem?

2, Has Squeegees once stellar customer service gone down hill recently?

It's obviously fine to ask others if they have had issues with @Squeegee App but please remember that this forum is not a support forum for such services. I know you haven't had a response from them yet but all we can advise here is to contact them. 

Basically, 3 jobs that have been completed last week (21/8/19) and marked as done have remained in the not done section despite them showing invoices being created for today in the financial tab. I don’t want to swipe them as done a second time as some are on GC and don’t want them to be notified of a second charge.

This is the 3rd time this has happened. Last time a month ago it happened to around half the jobs I did that day. I got someone on the chat after a couple of days of messages and they cleaned the data and sorted it out. Anyhow it's been six days since I messaged Squeegee about it and have messaged repeatedly about it since to no avail.

Two questions: 

Paying for a service you should least  expect response within 48hours that’s being generous, 

Delete the app and download aworka 6weeka free then it’s £12 month imo levels above, 

Two questions: 

Hey there, just seen this because of the tag from @Gav thank you, apologise for the lack of responseast week, not sure what happened with the chat. Someone has responded right now as it triggered the support message for them. If you ever don't get a response from the app, you can always call us on 0330 900 4040 or drop us an email on [email protected]

It's obviously fine to ask others if they have had issues with @Squeegee App but please remember that this forum is not a support forum for such services. I know you haven't had a response from them yet but all we can advise here is to contact them. 
No problem. I'm really just wondering if anyone else has had this issue but I'll wait until I get a reply from them. Maybe there's an issue with the in app chat. To be fair I haven't had many issues, mainly just wondering if the delay on chat messages is usual??

Hey there, just seen this because of the tag from @Gav thank you, apologise for the lack of responseast week, not sure what happened with the chat. Someone has responded right now as it triggered the support message for them. If you ever don't get a response from the app, you can always call us on 0330 900 4040 or drop us an email on [email protected]
Thanks, appreciate it

Paying for a service you should least  expect response within 48hours that’s being generous, 

Delete the app and download aworka 6weeka free then it’s £12 month imo levels above, 
To be honest it would take a lot to go though the mess about switching apps now. I do like the App and am very happy with it in general. I was just a bit surprised that I hadn't had a response back after 6 days. They messaged me and said they've been sending messages back in reply but they haven't been coming through for some reason. I'll just email them then if I have difficulty getting hold in the future.

Back