Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Duck lower next time ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

Just spent my afternoon in the local A and E.  Didn't duck low enough under an apple tree.  11 staples to close the gash I made in me skull.  Customer wasn't home to explain. Have done so now as they sent a text asking why I only cleaned the back and not the front. Lucky my van not still on her drive. 

Just spent my afternoon in the local A and E.  Didn't duck low enough under an apple tree.  11 staples to close the gash I made in me skull.  Customer wasn't home to explain. Have done so now as they sent a text asking why I only cleaned the back and not the front. Lucky my van not still on her drive. 
Split my head open a few years back, ladder came down on it with the additional weight of a stand off. Good job I've got a 20" neck and a cast iron head or I'll have ended up in A&E like you. 

I was going to say chin up, but you might bang your head again so better not ?

Split my head open a few years back, ladder came down on it with the additional weight of a stand off. Good job I've got a 20" neck and a cast iron head or I'll have ended up in A&E like you. 

I was going to say chin up, but you might bang your head again so better not ?
Did you have to replace the ladders ?

these Thing as easy done ?

Sounds sore hope it heels quickly. 

Part timer you did better than me . I wussed out an went A and E.  Took hours to stop bleeding or I would have carried on.  6 inches long and down to the bone.  Got a full day in today but omg it throbs now.  

Part timer you did better than me . I wussed out an went A and E.  Took hours to stop bleeding or I would have carried on.  6 inches long and down to the bone.  Got a full day in today but omg it throbs now.  
A&E was a 30 minute drive, it would've probably taken a good few hours in there as well so basically I would've lost the full day as I did it around 9.30.  I was working away from home and it would've meant another night in a hotel and another days pay for my labourer so after I'd recovered a bit, wasn't dizzy, I cracked on. You were working on your own so you had to go, my mate took the photo showing the gash.

Quite funny about an hour later, still on the same site, and still bleeding, when an elderly Chinese woman said in her very broken English that her hairdresser said I'd cut my head. Not going to try and spell it the way she said it but lets say me and my mate had to stop work a few times that day laughing trying to mimic her.

It opened up a bit when I went in the shower and had red hair again when I got back to the hotel after a few  ? pain killers

Not as dramatic, but on Monday of this week I tripped and fell into a pink sandpit totally smashed the lid in and bleedin sand everywhere,the owner of the house was totally fine about, but said he wished he had security cameras, so he could have sent it into you've  been framed 

Back