Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

fitted univalve, did voltage panel always light up?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

Yes im not too sure, but I thought the panel wasnt lighting up on it. is a gardiners. fitted univalve and it does. Strange tho, you dont have to have the backpack switched on (with the round ****) to have it working with the switch down, but you do if you want it on the low setting, switched up. is that usual?

many thanks peeps.

ks789 said:
Yes im not too sure, but I thought the panel wasnt lighting up on it. is a gardiners. fitted univalve and it does. Strange tho, you dont have to have the backpack switched on (with the round ****) to have it working with the switch down, but you do if you want it on the low setting, switched up. is that usual?

many thanks peeps.
Lordy, it wouldnt let me write k on the word ***. what is the world coming to? 

ks789 said:

many thanks peeps.

Lordy, it wouldnt let me write k on the word ***. what is the world coming to? 
ok, button? dont know what else to call it. its not a switch. i hate pc.

If you're talking about the gardiner back pack yes my voltage panel has always lit up.
Ah, thanks for reply. Mine hadnt done for ages, but does now univalve fitted. Unless I really am starting to get dementia or something ?

Problem i did have with it today, pulled hose for on or off, and the orange hose bit at the top of the pole came out so had to push back in. Thought the o clip would've stopped that, might tie a cable tie up there too. certainly comes out with a gush after its been off for a second or two. Aint used it with the van mount yet, will come in handy when the one shot is a bit out of range.

Might be a loose connection in the BP somewhere - i opened mine up today and found a trapped wire and what looks to be a very thin and badly soldered wire.

You'd be surprised how often daft coincidences crop up and appear to be caused by something else - repeatedly when working on the car it's happened to me over the years.

Might be a loose connection in the BP somewhere - i opened mine up today and found a trapped wire and what looks to be a very thin and badly soldered wire.

You'd be surprised how often daft coincidences crop up and appear to be caused by something else - repeatedly when working on the car it's happened to me over the years.
yes last year it packed up, had a look inside and a wire wasnt well connected and came off so soldered it on more secure.

Back