Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

last minute ppi ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

our parents had a lot of old credit card debts etc and our mum had loads of the mail order catalogues , like great universal, littlewoods etc. mostly this was back into the 80s /90s, and I know she got into a lot of debt over them, which was eventually all paid off. I told my sister, as executor, to try a last minute effort and see if anything can be claimed back, as i know those catalogues were sods, but dont hold out much hope, as it was so long ago and we dont have any paperwork etc.. Some cases are more simple, anyone out there think they might be due anything, get on it quick, even just applying is enough, that makes the deadline null and void if you do it before midnight i think.

Gladstone brooks are very good minimal form filling , deadline is today so apply  now , once you have phoned and signed up you are covered   
thats best idea, will get big sis to phone up, sure mum paid way over the top but sisters were too busy to do anything about it. 

Gladstone brooks are very good minimal form filling , deadline is today so apply  now , once you have phoned and signed up you are covered   
Ah, just checked their website, says no longer accepting new claims. maybe some others will, better look.

Back