Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fully working set up needed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi starting up a new business and looking to purchase fully working van with reach and wash van system in the norfolk area,

Or any advice to purchasing a fully working van/system  

Looking to get out of my current industry and make a living for me and my family any help muchly appreciated 

Thanks guys 

SRL window cleaning 

Simon Reynolds-laye 

Last edited by a moderator:
Norfolk is hard water I believe, so you will need to spend a good chunk of your budget possibly on a 40/40 R/O to produce pure water 

If the 3k you have is after the purchase of a van then you can easily get a professional fitted system for around 2k with a reel etc 

Thanks for the input guys looking like i will need to find some extra cash possibly, didnt know if anyone had any recommendations for Van's or systems theyve used.  will search through the other posts on the forum, I guess my questions have been asked many times before 

Thanks for the input guys looking like i will need to find some extra cash possibly, didnt know if anyone had any recommendations for Van's or systems theyve used.  will search through the other posts on the forum, I guess my questions have been asked many times before 
To buy a fully fitted van for £3k you would more then likely be buying trouble. You can have a look on Ebay, Gumtree etc but be wary of buying a DIY van system. 

Back