Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Marsh cleaning

What vans do you use?

Iron Giant
12 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

Talking of cars, have you noticed it’s always the fit, tasty, young girls that drive the little hot hatchbacks?

Which reminds me, the m.o.t is due on the wife’s transit 😁.

Pub time. Have a great weekend fellow windies 🙂

My wife drives a little hatchback 😀

kevinc250
On 04/09/2019 at 20:09, Wind o kleen said:

What do you find on a vivaro that looks better then on a custom 

it won't make you look g a y  for starters😁😁😁😁😁

Edited by kevinc250
spelling mistake

Iron Giant
1 hour ago, kevinc250 said:

@Wind o kleen & @steve garwood will be all dressed up singing " In The Navy" 🤣

Wind o kleen
2 hours ago, kevinc250 said:

I wanna look  because I am ***, are you insecure about your sexuality ?? What I seem to find is that people who turn their faces at *** people are scared they can be turned 💦💦💦 Just because somebody is *** doesn't make them any less of a decent person 

Edited by Wind o kleen

kevinc250
18 minutes ago, Wind o kleen said:

I wanna look  because I am ***, are you insecure about your sexuality ?? What I seem to find is that people who turn their faces at *** people are scared they can be turned 💦💦💦 Just because somebody is *** doesn't make them any less of a decent person 

i'm not saying anything about sexuality really, just saying my vivaro doesn't veer off at secluded car parks maybe like a custom would,

lighten up mate its just a bit of fun and banter, everyone is equal here regardless of sexuality/age and colour of skin just sometimes you have to push that border like it used to be before the pc brigade got in-snowflakes too no one is going to be harmed at these simple comments, I think you are reading too much into things

steve garwood
21 minutes ago, kevinc250 said:

i'm not saying anything about sexuality really, just saying my vivaro doesn't veer off at secluded car parks maybe like a custom would,

lighten up mate its just a bit of fun and banter, everyone is equal here regardless of sexuality/age and colour of skin just sometimes you have to push that border like it used to be before the pc brigade got in-snowflakes too no one is going to be harmed at these simple comments, I think you are reading too much into things

What does ‘a transit will veer off in a car park’ supposed to mean?

Wind o kleen
28 minutes ago, kevinc250 said:

Your last post says different, 

Part Timer
12 minutes ago, Wind o kleen said:

Your last post says different, 

I'm probably to blame for the "***" jibes in here because of my comments about the "tranny" fans. Just a light hearted joke that isn't meant to offend and if it has I'll apologise to anyone that has took it the wrong way. 

Den
24 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

I'm probably to blame for the "***" jibes in here because of my comments about the "tranny" fans. Just a light hearted joke that isn't meant to offend and if it has I'll apologise to anyone that has took it the wrong way. 

Stop acting like a big girls blouse 😂

Part Timer
26 minutes ago, Den said:

Stop acting like a big girls blouse 😂

Not getting lectured by a bloke that has a bad shoulder, back, knee and little pinky mind 😘 Mind the kiss isn't meant to be *** mind 😂😋😁😁😁😁😋😋😁😁😁😁😋😋😁

Edited by Part Timer