Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

power up swivel joint

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kevinc250

hi everyone, had my power up for years now and today the swivel inlet joint is soon to pack up methinks, does anyone have a link to a new one?, Jordan doesn't list them on his site although I guess I could phone and ask but in the meantime i'm wondering if anyone has sourced on and replaced it?

cheers

hi everyone, had my power up for years now and today the swivel inlet joint is soon to pack up methinks, does anyone have a link to a new one?, Jordan doesn't list them on his site although I guess I could phone and ask but in the meantime i'm wondering if anyone has sourced on and replaced it?

cheers
Hi Kev, Mine started to leek like a sieve a few months back and I posted a video of the issue on here. Spoke with Jordan about my issue and he supplied me with another brass swivel joint to affix. (Paid for it of course). Had trouble finding the same one elsewhere. As above, what's the issue with yours ? Is it wearing away the brass on the sides ?

its not leaking but I think its just worn out, theres a whole lot of play and the joint has a loads of play to it so much so that I can move it from side to side if that makes sense?

good shout jack b i'll give Jordan a ring today, otherwise the reels spot on considering its age and its the only item of equipment I have and don't really look after 

all sorted now, I noticed today that the whole inlet side was moving around and it turned out to be the bolts had come loose causing it all to move.

tightened it all back up and all is now good in the world-well apart from Brexit but that's another discussion ☹️

not bad as its the only bit of real maintainance I've done to it since I bought it back in jan 2016 I should oil everything but I find when I do the over spooling is far too much hence I neglect this part to give more resistance

Back